MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Road trip to Omak

I took these pictures a while back, on a little trip I took to Omak in Eastern Washington.

To see more mosiacs or to participate go to:http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/

22 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

Looks like you had some great weather for your travels. Lovely collection, MB!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, I love your collage. I enlarged it to see it better. That cross on the mountain is fabulous!!!! Wow--what an incredible trip you had.

Hugs,
Betsy

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Those are wonderful - I love the way they fit together so well. Looks like a great trip.

Don and Krise said...

Wow, it looks like you got shots from morning, noon and night. Beautiful collage MB!

George said...

This is a beautiful collage. I really like the colors you captured in the sky on several of the pictures. Of course that moon is tremendous as well.

Lowell said...

Very nice mosaic, MB. Interesting juxtaposition of colors and scenery!

What is that cross doing on top of that hill?

Lowell said...

OK, MB, you're right as usual...I did enlarge the photo the first time around but just didn't pay attention...not only the lines but the crossbar is too far down to be a religious symbol.

Mercy, merci?

GardenOfDaisies said...

Love your Omak sky photo mosaic! And I looked through some of your older posts for pictures of Baker and Rainier. :-) Love the Cascades!!

Rose said...

I like this collage...it is lovely when enlarged.

ellen b. said...

How lovely. I don't think I've been to Omak yet...
Happy MM to you...

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Weee, those are preeety! I hope everyone enlarges the collage to get a good look at all the pics!

Unknown said...

Great collage! You're very good at it!

Betty said...

Love your collage MB Maybe I will make another one. They are fun to do. I like all of the pastel colors.
~~Hugs~~

Wildflowerhouse said...

Love your mosaic. It has been years since I was in Omak, but your photos brought back memories. We have certainly had some different weather this winter!

cieldequimper said...

Off to look at Omak's location... :-)

cieldequimper said...

Back again. It's a bit far from my usual routes... more's the pity because your collage is very enticing!

Anzu said...

Thank you for sharing
the fantastic scenery.

My imagination can fly
over those skies.

Lady Di Tn said...

mb
I love your collages and I cannot believe those flowers in the PNW. I am glad you got your mural. I bet it was fascinating as a child to see that train about to enter onto the table. Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely skies, MB. And they make such a pretty mosaic.

NitWit1 said...

nice collage for mosaic monday.

Carol said...

So pretty! Have a wonderful week!

Louis la Vache said...

You really do a good job with these mosaics, MB!