
Trees and sky and even a pony in the pic. I like the way the leafless trees look in the water.


My Koi. there are about 15 of these big guys and they come when I whistle for them. I don't have to feed them because I try to keep the pond as natural as possible so these fat boys don't need me.

13 comments:
What? Are you a Winston Churchill wannabe? ;-)
He had koi in his ponds at Chartwell. He built the ponds largely with his own handiwork.
Nice reflections. «Louis» scares himself every time he sees his reflection in the water....
These are all lovely, MB, but I think I like the second shot the best with those rather lacy tree limbs scratching the surface of the water.
By the way, how many koi do you need before you finally say, "Okoi"!
How fortunate you are to have a pond, and a pond with koi sweetens the picture even more. It must be so relaxing to sit by the pond and watch the fish...do you have time to do that?
I'm so glad you got to see the first full moon of the year. It was cloudy here. Great pond reflections!
Jan
GDP
No one could ever accuse you of starving those koi -- they're beautiful. I really like the reflections in all of your pond pictures, but the second photo is especially wonderful.
Nice reflections.
Great shots MB, all of them. Some friends have a pond with fish. The local heron is in charge of population control. I hope you don't have that problem with these husky fellas.
Have a grrrrreat weekend!
The two middle photos look like paintings! Truly lovely!
Love the Reflection pictures, Mary Beth. I especially like that third one. BUT--they are all good!!!!
We got alot of snow AND ice up here. I'll blog about it I'm sure!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy
The camera loves water reflections!
The scene looks warm, but I imagine it's not. Nice reflections. And of course, I love the koi. The pix are nice and clear.
Beautiful reflections, MB. Is this really winter in Washington? This looks like spring to me. LOL
Those pictures look like they are taken in such pleasant weather. Very nice reflections.
Jacob is funny.
Post a Comment