It has been so gray and dreary that I need a sunny shot. I went through some pictures and found this one of some containers I put together. They are on the back steps off the deck. they do make me feel better. MB
It's beautiful, MB, another winner! I agree we can use some bright colors just about now. You'll see my RAIN photo when you visit. It's from a couple of weeks ago, but who can tell :D
Hope you get some sunshine soon! I was up in Anacortes a week ago and we had gorgeous sunny skies! Love your header shot of the barn. Great lighting you took it in. Happy new year!
oh yes, all those beautiful colors of flowers are very nice to see right now & that BURST of sun is quite pleasing to see, too! I don't care for the bitter cold dead of winter!
They made me feel better right away...put a smile on my face and that was hard to do today! This moving has got me down a bit. So, thanks much! It's a beautiful shot.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
17 comments:
You are right, this is a really gorgeous picture of summer!
It's beautiful, MB, another winner! I agree we can use some bright colors just about now. You'll see my RAIN photo when you visit. It's from a couple of weeks ago, but who can tell :D
Makes me wish it was spring already. Love the green.
Lovely shot, but are we tired of winter already? It's only just begun. We have months to go yet before green life returns.
Hope you get some sunshine soon! I was up in Anacortes a week ago and we had gorgeous sunny skies! Love your header shot of the barn. Great lighting you took it in. Happy new year!
That does warm me up a little!
These pots warm my hear too!
I love the rich green and bright blooms of this summer scene. Thanks for the uplift MB.
I have one of Abe's sunflowers by my computer just to do the same trick. It makes me feel sunny and happy. Hope the Blue Bear takes a hike. Peace
Oh, yeah! I know exactly how you feel! Thanks for the happy bright image!
Gray and cold here, so I posted a pink camellia today! Pretty pots of flowers.
your place is sobeautiful in summer
oh yes, all those beautiful colors of flowers are very nice to see right now & that BURST of sun is quite pleasing to see, too! I don't care for the bitter cold dead of winter!
They made me feel better right away...put a smile on my face and that was hard to do today! This moving has got me down a bit. So, thanks much! It's a beautiful shot.
Just what I needed, Mary Beth... It's so cold and dreary here that it was great seeing that SUMMER photo. Thanks!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I really need this reminder of summer now. It helps to get me through this cold spell.
Ah! A nice change from all the snowy, cold scenes many have been posting around the blogosphere!
Post a Comment