It is very hard to pick one photo out of thousands. so this is the one---Red tulips from the Skagit Valley. Largest bulb farms in the US.
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
27 comments:
:-))) So, so pretty, I remember your fields!
This is a great image, one of the best seen around today!
Just fantastic. A mind-blowing shot.
You have many nice photos to choose from, and this is a dandy! So cheerful on a rainy day, too!
It is an awesome photo and would be my favorite too!
a beautiful choice.
Yes, this is one of my favourites! And one of the ones that makes me feel the most envious of where you live. ;-)
Glorious choice. It holds all that is warm and good and bright in it!
First of all, I did not know 1-15 was Blog Day. I love the sea of red and envey you to see such a glorious site. Peace
Ahh, you and Kim had shots from a similar place. I like all the red in this one. Like a sea of flowers. Great job!
I don't know how you could pick just one of your photos to be the best, but this one is gorgeous. I don't think I've ever seen so many red tulips in one place.
I remember when you posted that one, Mary Beth... But--you have taken so many during the year that I'm sure it was hard picking ONE favorite....
January 15th is a BIG DAY for me... My middle son turns 40 today... I talked to him for a long time this morning on the phone. Miss him so much... (He's in Texas.)
Hugs,
Betsy
Magnificent, Mary Beth!
Speechless. What a beauty! Love it Marybeth, I might have to snag it for my desk top.
That's beautiful! You should make a puzzle or a tapestry out of it!
Wow, I must say that is fantastic!
I do love your photo choice. Stunning! Makes me want to want to run out and try out this composition.
Jan
GDP
I remember this! Thought it was incredible then and still do. Great choice, MB!
It is hard to choose, isn't it? Well, you made a fine choice! Hard to beat red tulips ... except perhaps with the rosy red cheeks of a blogger from Vancouver -:))
Ok this is HANDS DOWN my favorite pic - There's soooooo many tulips & they're everywhere, they're everywhere! I love it!!!
Very cool shotttttt
hee hee
You and Kim both chose tulips!
Be that as it may, great choice!
Absolutely splendiferous, MB! Love the image and your choice.
I have never seen anything like it and it's gorgeous!
OMG! That would be perfect for Ruby Tuesday! It's perfect for "Best Photo of 2009." :)
This is a beautiful photo....
This is the second tulip field I've seen today. This pure red is just spectacular.
Absolutely fantastic! Great shot indeed!
Post a Comment