MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Zoo

I love these animals made out of mufflers and pipes. I would like the horse and maybe the little pink pig.
Made at the Arlington Muffler Shop. MB

Oh no, I didn't even see the Eagle until I enlarged the pic. huh!!

16 comments:

Chuck Pefley said...

Now those are certainly fun art pieces!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, some there is very creative!

Lois said...

Those are cute! I wouldn't mind having one of those giraffes in my yard.

George said...

Someone is really doing some creative advertising. These pieces are just wonderful. Thanks for informing us about the eagle.

Lady Di Tn said...

These made me LOL. Thanks I needed that. Of course I like the dog. Peace

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how creative... I'll take the Eagle. The other night when I was watching the Colts football game, at the beginning, they sung the Star Spangled Banner and had a huge American flag on the field. Then they let a beautiful eagle soar all over that field. AMAZING... I sat there and cried.

Hugs,
Betsy

Betty said...

I love those critters I wouldn't mind a few in my yard.
~~HUgs~~

cieldequimper said...

I'll have the eagle! ;-)

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Now that is clever. We had a neighbor in CA that made all sorts of bugs and birds out of tools - he had them all over his yard.

Lowell said...

Pretty cute, MB! I wonder who did those - one of the muffler shop guys? If so, he may have missed his calling.

And I didn't see the eagle until I read your commentary. No eagle-eyes, us!

Linda Reeder said...

Fun yard art! Love it!

Rose said...

I would like a better view of that pig...I think it would make me smile every time I seen it.

Don and Krise said...

The pig, and the black one on the right. That pig cracks me up.

Unknown said...

Pretty cool zoo!

EG CameraGirl said...

Thesse are wonderful! Some people jave such great imaginations!

EG CameraGirl said...

Oops! I just saw all those typos go out into Cyberspace. I hope I learn to type soon...or to proofread!