This was the sunrise that went along with that great pick of Mt. Rainier. I do feel so lucky that I can observe this beauty right from my house. I never tire of it. MB
To see more spectacular sky photos go to: www.skyley.blogspot.com and join in yourself. MB
The evergreens of the Northwest are blanketed by a beautiful sunset. The shape of the trees is stout, never changing. The sky changes often,though, and you have captured it so nicely!
Very fine, MB! Because le balcon Chez la Vache faces west, the morning shots are more difficult to capture - thus many of «Louis'» posts are sunsets. Your images are really glorious!
We do have some of the best sunsets in the world here in Washington, don't we? Stunning, beautiful captures! Gorgeous colors! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!!
Off topic: why are some houses in France called hotels when they aren't hotels and never have been? Well... here goes: influential and rich people built their houses/mansions. In France, those houses/mansions are called "hôtels particuliers". They have a garden around them and were detached from the other houses. Should you want to here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%B4tel_particulier
Give me that sunset over a hôtel particulier and I'll be happy! ;-)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
24 comments:
The light is wonderful. I can see why you would never tire of that view. After all, it's a bit different every time you look at the mountain.
Beautiful soft colours. I like the silhouette of the trees in these.
With your lovely view, you are a poster child for Sky Watch Friday! Today is beautiful but still holding my breath over that pink Mt. Rainier shot!!!
Jan
GDP
That's an amazing view!
I like the colours so soft ´n at the same so powerful, nice photos
We do not either tire of the beauty you share with us. Thanks. Peace
Gorgeous! I would never tire of scenes like this either.
Haven't seen colors like that in Ohio for awhile.. I think I'll go climb a Fire Tower LOL
The evergreens of the Northwest are blanketed by a beautiful sunset. The shape of the trees is stout, never changing. The sky changes often,though, and you have captured it so nicely!
I'm so jealous! That is a lovely view.
Very fine, MB!
Because le balcon Chez la Vache faces west, the morning shots are more difficult to capture - thus many of «Louis'» posts are sunsets.
Your images are really glorious!
Wow gorgeous skies!
Like that Campbell's Soup commercial... It's MMM MMM Good!
We do have some of the best sunsets in the world here in Washington, don't we? Stunning, beautiful captures! Gorgeous colors! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy!!
Sylvia
You are fortunate Mary Beth to live in a place where you can see a sunrise like this. WOW!!!! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Betsy
Off topic: why are some houses in France called hotels when they aren't hotels and never have been?
Well... here goes: influential and rich people built their houses/mansions. In France, those houses/mansions are called "hôtels particuliers". They have a garden around them and were detached from the other houses. Should you want to here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%B4tel_particulier
Give me that sunset over a hôtel particulier and I'll be happy! ;-)
Oops... sunrise. Sorry but it's almost bedtime here which is probably why I lapsed... ;-)
Great colors!
The light is wonderful and beautiful soft colour!
You're very fortunate to be able to get up, make coffee, stroll out on your deck and see these magnificent scenes!
Thank you for sharing them!
Fire in the sky! So very beautiful.
I also feel fortunate you get up and take these gorgeous sunrise shots. I'm usually still in bed. Thanks MB.
Great Skywatch shot MB. You really lead the way with the Mt Rainier shots around here.
Have a good weekend!
I'd never get tired of that view either. Simply beautiful!
Post a Comment