MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Innocent Babes

Huh? What? We didn't do nuttin. Don't they look so innocent. Their eyes are saying "Huh?".
Josie on your left and Bingo on the right. MB


Sorry I am so late. MB

13 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oops.... Looks like someone is in big trouble!!!!! They'll have to go straight to bed with no din--din tonight!!!!!!!

Don't they just look so innocent????? ha
Hugs,
Betsy

cieldequimper said...

Makes it soooo hard to punish! ;-)

brattcat said...

I'm sitting here chuckling. There's no way you can punish them. Look at those faces. I'm so glad you caught this image and posted it.

lizziviggi said...

Very sweet faces! What was the toy that met its untimely and gruesome demise?

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! Did they get in much trouble? Behave yourselves, puppies! Heheheee

Lowell said...

What a great picture! The picture, not of innocence, but of guilt pretending innocence!

Heh. Heh.

So, I supposed you deducted one treat from their day's allowance, right? You old meanie!

Re: cows. This is cow country, and we're surrounded by ranches, some huge. I'm an old cowboy ... well, the "old" part is true!

We've heard there are some coyotes in the area, too. I haven't seen any yet, though.

Jim Klenke said...

they look so cute

Don and Krise said...

Oh, this is hilarious. Sorry to laugh but...........

Chuck Pefley said...

Bingo! Innocent, of course LOL!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Innocent for sure. I have no idea who made that mess but it could NOT have been these two. Nope, not possible.

Gaelyn said...

The evidence is there yet they look so innocent.

George said...

This is definitely a picture of pure innocence!

NitWit1 said...

Yeah sure nuttin'. I have only one with similar expression. Lord help me if I had twins of this dog which is a rescue dog. We really love her dearly.