So....these pics were taken at 6:02AM---quite a sight for April 21st. AND then my computer was down and now is back. And now I have to leave----Good-Bye!! MB
So it seems nobody else has snow----is there a huge black cloud over my head and house???
NOOO! That's total craziness that you have that much snow. Unbelievable how cold it has been this Spring - coldest one on record from what I hear. Easter is just around the corner and we've only recorded TWO days over 55 degrees.
Crazy, Mary Beth.... I love seeing the snow on those huge evergreens --but for you, enough is enough... That's what we are saying about STORMS now... ha
Are these real? :-) The sun is shining here today after a whole week of rainy grey days... after two weeks of summer weather!... Everything is possible nowadays, I guess.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
14 comments:
NOOO! That's total craziness that you have that much snow. Unbelievable how cold it has been this Spring - coldest one on record from what I hear. Easter is just around the corner and we've only recorded TWO days over 55 degrees.
...and we are sweltering in the heat here.....
What a bummer! No snow left in my area. We had a summer day today...
What is that white stuff? :)) We had snow this morning too, but actually LESS than you got.
Oh, ho, ho, ho! A white spring! How cool!
It seems, from my recent reading, that global warming is creating one hell of a mess when it comes to weather around the world.
We're already breaking heat records...92 yesterday, 93 the day before.
GW also means some areas will be much colder than usual with lots more precipitation.
That does not necessarily refer to Stanwood, of course. Er... nah.
Sailor's delight? You betcha!
The second photo looks like a Xmas card. We have had a few cool snaps but nothing like yawl. Peace
Spring? I see snow flakes.
May I tell you my first snow experience? I had just come from Tropical Borneo to Canada. I see these little white pallets around trees.
I thought some one had fertilised the trees.
WOW! Where are you going? Did it snow there, too?
This is so strange...
Hopefully this snow is now gone and Spring really will have arrived.
Crazy, Mary Beth.... I love seeing the snow on those huge evergreens --but for you, enough is enough... That's what we are saying about STORMS now... ha
Thanks for sharing your SNOW.
Hugs,
Betsy
Are these real? :-) The sun is shining here today after a whole week of rainy grey days... after two weeks of summer weather!... Everything is possible nowadays, I guess.
Love the first shot! Did you use a flash to stop the snowflakes like that? Great pictures.
Post a Comment