These are absolutely wonderful photos - very well composed with great subject matter and colors. Kudos to Kylee!!!
Glad that something worked out for you. I've made a bunch of changes as you will note if you head to Ocala Florida Fotos (no longer Ocala Daily Photo) ... hope you have a great day!
I really like how near the ground you got to take these pictures! Daffodils and a dog make a great combination...especially with this low angle. The baby chicks and dog watching over them is another very eye-catching shot.
Now this is priceless. Are those show chickens? Looks like they have the puffy headdress and feet. Love the fog photo yesterday. Josie looks darling among the daff.Peace
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
19 comments:
My compliment to the photographer, the subject is funny and at the same time very serious!
Well done Kylie, a daff lover. Good. Thanks for the sundance (er, I mean a different type of sundance).
Love those daffies. Great shots, both, Kylie!
so, so sweet.
Kylee is a really good photographer, and Josie a great sitter!
These are absolutely wonderful photos - very well composed with great subject matter and colors. Kudos to Kylee!!!
Glad that something worked out for you. I've made a bunch of changes as you will note if you head to Ocala Florida Fotos (no longer Ocala Daily Photo) ... hope you have a great day!
Oh..... Josie is a Great baby sitter. This is just Too cute!
I really like how near the ground you got to take these pictures! Daffodils and a dog make a great combination...especially with this low angle. The baby chicks and dog watching over them is another very eye-catching shot.
Love these shots - well done Kylie!
Fantastic that the dog doesn't chase the chicks. And those daffies - oh my am very envious :)
I absolutely love that second shot!
These are wonderful, Kylee!
Both of these pictures are adorable. Kylee did a marvelous job getting these.
Now this is priceless. Are those show chickens? Looks like they have the puffy headdress and feet. Love the fog photo yesterday. Josie looks darling among the daff.Peace
Daffodil beauties.
I just looked through your recent posts. Your photographs are wonderful! And your mother! what a gal!
hee hee...
Watchful dog!
;-D
She doesn't kill & eat them? WoW! She's a good doggie, then! YaY! =)
Beautiful shots, too, btw, Kylee!
Great shots. Kylee is following in some pretty awesome footprints here.
Post a Comment