MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, April 18, 2011

High School Rodeo Toppenish Wa.~~~~~~~Monday Mosaic

Spent the Weekend in Toppenish Wa.  watching Kylee and other High School kids at their Rodeo.
Kylee did well and we all had a good time.
To view more excellent Mosaics go to http://www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

12 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love these photos! I've been wanted to go to a rodeo! I've been reading about the wild West...and now I want to see horses and cowboys! ♥

Lowell said...

Super shots, MB. Nothing like photos of horses and riders in action! Kylee is so pretty and Macaronie is beautiful, too.

Glad they did well and very glad you made it home safely to the place where it seems to rain a lot!

George said...

I'm glad to hear that Kylee and Macaroni did well. Your collage is wonderful.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, Glad Kylee did well--and glad you all had a great weekend.

Great mosaic.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lois said...

That looks like so much fun!

Lady Di Tn said...

Very good action photos. If I ever got a horse it would be one of those fancy spotted ones in the first photo, I just love the different designs. Peace

Christina Klas said...

What fun! And what great weather for it!!

Rose said...

That would have been so fun to watch! Glad she did well!

Anonymous said...

It looks dangerous but fun

Magpie said...

Looks like lots of fun! It even looks like the weather was cooperating. Now aren't you glad you packed those extra underwear? I know, I am. :)

VP said...

I like this more than my boats!

Anonymous said...

Great shots! Looks like lots of fun.