MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Kylee and Max at Senior Prom

Max asked Kylee (our rodeo girl) to his Senior Prom--of course she said yes.  The boys decided to be cool and wear sun glasses.   One of the parents took these pictures and more.  They all had a good time---um I hope.  LOL  MB



17 comments:

cieldequimper said...

He he, don't they look fabulous?!

Lowell said...

I love Kylee's thongs! Too funny. She's all dolled up and very pretty with sparkly stuff all over and then thongs. She probably wore heels to the prom, right.

Great shots. Brought back good memories. Glad I'm not back in high school, though. Like Paul Simon sang, I've forgotten most of the crap I learned in high school! :-)

Good lookin' bunch of young people!

VP said...

They look great!

Halcyon said...

Very nice photos! Prom is such a fun time.

Anonymous said...

They all look so pretty!

don said...

A fine series documenting this youthful occasion. They all look so good dressed up. Beautiful dresses too. Fine shooting...and great for future memories.

Magpie said...

What fun! I hope they all have wonderful memories of this rite of passage.

Lowell said...

Re your prom comment re my prom comment: Kylee is, I'll bet, a lot like her grandmother! So funny! Nice to see someone with some spark and a sense of humor. She probably won't let that funny-looking character with sunglasses walk all over her.

Linda Reeder said...

I love the individuality expressed in their outfits.

Unknown said...

I'm sure they had a great time! :-)

George said...

I'm glad someone was able to get at least one picture of the guys without sunglasses. Kylee is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

She is very cool and smart with thongs so he can look a bit taller

:-)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What a handsome couple... Kylee is gorgeous... Love her dress... Just beautiful!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lois said...

Beautiful and I just adore those flip-flops!

EG CameraGirl said...

I never realized until saw these photos that Kylee is really quite tiny. She's the shortest girl and her date is the tallest guy!

Rose said...

She is sure a pretty girl, MB!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

What a wonderful day! I bet she was good and still had a great time. - Margy