MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Gone!


I am going to gone for a couple of days.  High School Rodeo at Toppenish, Washington.  Let's root on KYlee and Macaronie.  YAY!!




There is a whole nuther story about these Eagles and I will post about it another day. 
If I remember.  MB












14 comments:

Lowell said...

What a terrific shot...looks like that eagle is flying through the branches.

And yes, we'll root for Kylee and Macaronie!

But..."barracks"? "Old people"? Boy, you sure got sassy this morning! Must not have had enough sleep. I've talked to you before about that? Could it be? ... Nah...

Have fun on your trip. I was going to tell you to take lots of pictures and then I thought I couldn't be more redundant than that!

So, I'll just say, take a plethora of pictures!

Birdman said...

What a shot! I want the rest of the story...soon?

Magpie said...

Hope Kylee and Macaronie soar like eagles!!!

Lois said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear that whole nuther story.

don said...

A fine shot to get one perched and watching while another flies away. Excellent capture.

VP said...

Toppenish? I have already heard of that place... Please take a lot of pictures, I am rooting for Kylee!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear this story and see your photos from your trip. Come on, gang! Win the big one so we can get a photo of Macaronie saying "cheese"! :-)

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

On Friday we drove down to LaConner to look at another boat. Can't have too many you know. On the way back we followed the tulip route but I was surprised that there were so few fields of them. In my imagination there were lined up field by field. Still haven't made it to the Skagit for eagle watching. Have fun at the rodeo. I used to love going to them. - Margy

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I hope you tell us the story about the Eagles when you get home, Mary Beth... I am SO enjoying watching the Eagles in Iowa (on the webcam)...

Have a great trip--and good luck to Kylee at the rodeo.
Hugs,
Betsy

EG CameraGirl said...

Best of luck to Kylee and Macaronie!

George said...

I'll definitely be rooting for Kylee and Macaroni. I hope you take lots of pictures.
Speaking of pictures, your eagle picture is great. Now I want to hear the story.

Lady Di Tn said...

If you forget, we will give you a gentle reminder. I love how you got the nest, one on the branch and the other in flight. Peace

Rose said...

Oh...love that shot! Make sure I see the rest of the story about them....

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we'll remind you... You know I wanna hear about the Eagles... grrreat shot, btw... wings fully extended!!! =)