MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Ritzville Barn Collage

The top two barns are the same only different angles.  It is one of many on my daughter's place.  the others are random-here and there-barns.
Paddle your boat over to Tricia's http://bluffareadaily.blogspot.com/ to see more exciting barns with charm.

18 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I might have to change my desktop... ;-)

don said...

A fine series of barn-type buildings. The upper right one is so unusual. A great "find" to shoot. The five make a very good collection and fine post for Barn Charm.

VP said...

I like the odd-shaped top right one!

Lesley said...

I don't quite the reasoning behind the odd shape of the right one, but I like it's originality!

Judy said...

I love them all...Great Barn Charm!

Jan n Jer said...

Love all the angles...the top right is quite unusual in its roof lines!

Gaelyn said...

Your daughter's barn is a most unusual shape.

Janice Thomson said...

Neat collage MB - really like the play of sun and shadows on the barn in the right corner.

Chuck Pefley said...

Love those strong shadows in the early/late light. Nothing quite like farm scenes at those times of the day. Nice grouping, MB.

Lowell said...

A very nice collection of various barns...that big photo with the gorgeous sun is delicious.

And no, no one got mad and walked off...I was trying to be "artsy"! Sheesh.

Take it easy, don't be queasy!

Don't know nuttin about no thumbs or nails.

Rose said...

Oh, MB, the one in the upper right cornerit is unique....and I love the way the light hits it. It is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

They're all cool as all get out, but my fav is the bottom center... Awesome shots, too! =)

Thank you Thank you Thank you, MB!!! =)

Halcyon said...

I love the light on the big one on the right. It looks like it's glowing.

EG CameraGirl said...

I really like this mosaic, MB. And the light in the largest photo is is so bright and sunny. I thought your skies were forever grey. :)

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I heard on the radio today about a woman who came home from work to find her two huge barn doors had been stolen. The barn was of historical significance and the doors were very heavy, so it must have been quite a project for the thieves. And no one saw a thing. - Margy

Birdman said...

Don't think you can go wrong with a barn shot. Can you?

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful collage, Mary Beth. I especially like that top right picture. The sun really lights up that photo... Awesome!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Magpie said...

Love the bottom middle one...you got a windmill too. :)