Pretty photo! We had one of these things on the driving range the other morning and it was right in front of me and it wasn't afraid. It should have been terribly afraid! Never did get out of the way so I had to hit the golf ball over his hard little head!
I wanted to go hopping over to your blog to mention the fact that your comments were very funny, in fact, on the verge of being sassy. I think you drank a glass of sassy this morning! :-)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Nice reflection of the geese!
Hiya MB,
What a lovely scene, beautifully depicted.
That water looks gorgeous.
Nice reflections here! So are they building a nest there?
They look so graceful! Do they quack in French?
A fine capture of the detail in their feathers. We usually see them far off and don't see what you've provided today. Nice one.
Hi MB,
Happy Easter!!
Forgot to tell you how much I liked seeing the Birthday Pictures of Your Mom. She looked so happy.
Nancy Jo
They look so tranquil. Love the reflections of colors in the pond. Peace
Pretty photo! We had one of these things on the driving range the other morning and it was right in front of me and it wasn't afraid. It should have been terribly afraid! Never did get out of the way so I had to hit the golf ball over his hard little head!
I wanted to go hopping over to your blog to mention the fact that your comments were very funny, in fact, on the verge of being sassy. I think you drank a glass of sassy this morning! :-)
We have to much of them here, but they look good on photos
Almost perfectly reflected on the water!
Aha! I finally got to the post that explains the exchange going on between you and Tracy!! Too funny!
Post a Comment