MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Foggy and sunny morning for Sky Watch

I took this this morning (4-7) at 8 o'clock from in front of the barn while I was feeding my goats.  We even have some blue sky for a change.  I know when the fog lifts it will be a gorgeous day.  See the sun is already shining.
8 o'clock this morning.

to view more beautiful pics of the sky go to:www.skyley.blogspot.com

25 comments:

Unknown said...

Very beautiful. I love it. Have a great weekend!

Lesley said...

Nice view. I hope your fog lifted - ours is still hanging low.

brattcat said...

what a delicate beauty this is.

Jim Klenke said...

I think the fog makes it look like a gorgeous day.

Nellie from Beyond My Garden said...

Beautiful romantic photo. The willow in the fog is perfect.
nellie

VP said...

Gorgeous! One of your best pictures ever!

Anonymous said...

Love this green, misty view. Very moody.

Gaelyn said...

Mysterious.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Mary Beth, that looks like one of our pictures taken last week at Mt. Nebo in Arkansas. We had SO much fog while there. George posted one of the fog pictures today on his blog.

Great photo..
Hugs,
Betsy

debi said...

beautiful shot, we had the fog too but it didn't last long enough for me to find a power wireless viewpoint.

don said...

You've created a fine composition with ver strong appeal. The fog burning off still gives the trees and the pond a fine mood. I really like the fence leading us down to the tree and the pond. Very well done.

Magpie said...

Look at the dew laying heavy on the grass...beautiful. I personally love the fog. Maybe for the same reason I love the rain. I rarely get to see either. Have a wonderful weekend!

George said...

This is an absolutely beautiful picture. The fog adds atmosphere, but that blue sky says it is going to be a glorious day.

Lowell said...

One of your nicest shots ever! Frame it and hang it on the wall of your home!

Lois said...

A very dreamy picture!

cieldequimper said...

Oh please, please, please let it be a lovely day like that when we meet! This is an absolutely gorgeous shot! Ahhhhh your pond...

Birdman said...

Oh! Very well done.

EG CameraGirl said...

I like the fog. I heard on the radio that it was foggy in Toronto...but it was just a bit hazy here.

Rose said...

MB,this is beautiful!

Elaine said...

I can see we chose to visit the Puget Sound area a week too early! We saw lots of rain and very very little blue sky.....

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I love the look of mist and fog as long as I don't have to drive or boat in it. - Margy

Tanya Breese said...

this is an awesome shot, i love it!!

Janice Thomson said...

An outstanding shot MB. I love this - what a great painting that would make.

Unknown said...

So beautiful! The willow adds so much to the photo.

Anonymous said...

Great shot, MB! Love that willow!!! =)