MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Ritzville baby Owls are here

Dontcha just love their fuzzy little heads!!!  MB
Fly on over to http://www.pineriverreview.blogspot.com/ and see way more birds.

20 comments:

Mike B. @ slugyard.com said...

Very cool! I still haven't managed to get a photo of an owl.

VP said...

I am not sure about 'loving' them, but they are really cute!

Halcyon said...

Oh my goodness... aren't they sweet!! Love those fuzzy heads and the protective Mom. :)

Gaelyn said...

They are adorable with those fuzzy heads.

Lowell said...

Where in the world is this taken--looks like the middle of a large agate!

I like owls, they're a hoot!

don said...

This one looks very fierce! Nice shot of the little ones too.

Anonymous said...

Aw, they look like little cotton balls with eyes!

Springman said...

How in the world did you ever spot them. Look at those eyes!

theconstantwalker said...

A fantastic spot...well done.

holdingmoments said...

Little beauties :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

Cuuuuuuuuuuuute

Lowell said...

I shall take up your challenge and look it up. Later. Sheesh! You sure can get pushy! :-)

Anonymous said...

What adorable little faces! Great shot!

Lowell said...

Okay I looked up the Channel Islands, oops, I mean that Channeled Scablands...fascinating. I'd never heard of them. And it sounds like there is still no agreement as to how they were actually caused.

Rose said...

Oh, my goodness....they are so, so, well, ugly...but so ugly they are cute! I don't know if I dare actually post that...but it is what I think. Don't hold it against me!

Sally in WA said...

Way cool, MB!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm amazed that you knew that little head was up there.

Magpie said...

I don't know...there's something kinda Uncle Festerish about them.
(That's for Ramblin' Kathy)

George said...

This is a great capture. They are cute fuzzy heads.

Larry said...

I love Great Horned Owls and the owelets are very, very cute.