MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow sun

Today was such a gray overcast day--snow still falling--when the sun tried it's darnest to make a showing. No such luck so I call this a 'Snow Sun'/

To participate or add your own photo go to http://www.skyley.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Grammy said...

Great photo. We have gray sky's too. And no sigh of the sun.
Have a great sky watch week.
Grammy.
Mid Missouri, USA

Guy D said...

Brrr you can almost feel the cold with that pic. Great shot.

Regina In Pictures

Colin Campbell said...

Lovely shot on your header and your skywatch shot is stunning. Have a lovely ho ho ho season.

Jim Klenke said...

I like the snow, when its in someone elses pictures.

EG CameraGirl said...

The sun is TRYING to poke through! LOL

Janice Thomson said...

We had a nice sunny day today but ohhh it is cold !

Gaelyn said...

LOL I like your 'snow/sun' but today's view is postcard perfect. Mt Baker is a mighty mountain. I loved looking at it when I went to WWU.

Snowed in is only fun for a few days.

Flying Solo said...

LOL
Thought it was the moon.