I have a friend who lives at Driftwood Shores on Camano Island, so the boys and I went to visit. The boys had a grand time playing in/on the driftwood.
1. Glancing down the spit. 2. Brett digging in 3. Where's Bradley
Thats sure alot of wood. You could build a cabin with it all... hee hee. Have a great day. Yes I love that picture you sent me so I thought it would look great as my header. Your the BEST!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
8 comments:
Now that I am older, I wonder how many broken and twisted ankles have happened there?
I see Bradley! I see Bradley!
I see a beautiful 1st pic!
I'm gonna send you a email, if you don't get it let me know later.
I see Bradley...but I had to search! Love all that driftwood. Seems like something arty could be done with it...but not sure what.
Are those trunks in water? How did the boys not fall thru? Scary!
Thats sure alot of wood. You could build a cabin with it all... hee hee. Have a great day. Yes I love that picture you sent me so I thought it would look great as my header. Your the BEST!
Gosh that is a heap of driftwood! I'd love to be there looking at all the different shapes. We don't get that much of it here.
Brett and Bradley put the finishing touches on a wonderful scene. Is that driftwood eventually removed?
That first shot is stunning. We ahrdly get any driftwood on our shores.
Post a Comment