MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Residents

Our resident Eagles on a gloomy day. These are Eagles that stay year around--not ones that come for the winter. Here they are at their nest. I posted pictures in the early summer of them feeding their young. They look so majestic.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you have resident eagles. Wow. I wish.

Flying Solo said...

I wish too, I'm fed up of pigeons!

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

LOL for Coca Cutie! But we have pink flamingos in the Tagus River, so we should not complain!!!!

Dear MB! I would lend Kuka Girl for you to cuddle up to, but you have horses, ponies, dogs and cats!!! LOOL!!!
Please do never forget that we've got sunshine, we've got music, we've got blogger friends, who can ask for anything more???? LOOL!

Now seriously: you can cuddle up to Atlântico Azul whenever you like!!!! You're a great Friend!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're totally right, they ARE Very Majestic!!! And you get to see them there all year long - WOW! That's Great!

Thank you for your comment on my "Jilly" situation! I appreciate it very much!!! I want to be bold, but I don't know if I want to get attorney's involved yet - I've checked into the laws and found out that the grandparent has to pay ALL attorney fees on both sides in a "Grandparents Rights" case and I just don't know what to do about that. Very scary!!!

Frankie / Nick said...

Gorgeous birds MB and a great piece of photography for us all to enjoy.

crittoria said...

Wow!! You're so lucky to be able to watch them year-round!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm with Abraham! I wish I had resident eagles too.

Jane Hards Photography said...

They can sstop by mine anytime. Majestic is just right. Love that top shot with the intermingling branches

Bettey said...

How lucky you are to have these neighbors!

Alpicks Treasures said...

There you go again, showing pictures of beautiful animals...