I did get to the store and home before the axle broke. Simple pleasures!
!. Horses waiting for???
2. Odd object-- Mushroom?
3. At least we had blue sky yesterday and snow on the post.
4. Standing in the driveway looking down the road
5. Snow on the pond
The blankety-blank stuff is everywhere--even in my boots. LOL





11 comments:
We used to go to Stanwood around Christmas time...miss it! That's when we lived on the West side, now we are in Yakima. Got snow of our own *U*
OMG! What beautiful photos! I really miss scenes like this. Pls send some snow over our way.
Wonderful photos! I love the beautiful clean blanket on the fields and the puffs on the fenceposts. Snow in the city is beginning to look ugly.
And definitely in your photos!! Awesome shots, once again - it is not easy to shoot snow and come up with these Post Card shots. That first one is a candidate for entry in the Fair.
You sure did get dumped on, didn't you? We got another 6 inches last night - well over a foot on the ground now - and 15-20 inches forcasted for tomorrow!!!! Our neighbors headed for Florida in the wee hours of the morning - I seriously considered stowing away...
Hehe, your "mushroom" made me giggle. And to answer your question, no. I never did get out :( I had to just stick to my back patio area. You live in such a pretty place, you are lucky. Great beautiful pictures out your back door!
I was watching The Weather Channel (hoping they'd say we'd be getting snow soon, or at least a White Christmas - but no such luck) & I saw where this week is going to be filled w/ snow in your area! I'd be glad to take some of it off you guys' hands!!! I'm anxious to take some snow pics myself!
MB, I have to wonder if somehow we've been transported into the mid-west??? Good Grief! This is Seattle ... we're supposed to have RAIN!
We've gotten about 5 inches tonight so far ... and as the song says "it shows no sign of stopping". 'Course that's nothing compare to you. Well, tomorrow is the first day of winter ... and I surely hate to think what happens on the 2nd and 3rd day of winter.
Stay warm!
Oh such wonderfull snow shots. I do love snow on the conifers and those wonderful horses! Thank you for posting these.
Beautiful!
Gosh gorgeous shots MB. I love the fence and blue sky one. It is STILL snowing here today - this is an unusual amount for here. I spent the last three days digging myself out LOL
Post a Comment