MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, December 13, 2008

First winter snow

Well it rained all night and the wind blew and the power went out........
But I woke up this morning to the first snow of the winter. Not the first snow of 2008 because we got a ton of snow up here on the hill last April. I took these pics at 5:oo AM this morning. wet, wet stuff......but snow,!!


6 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

So pretty! No snow here in Virginia yet, but we are keeping our fingers crossed for a white Christmas!

crittoria said...

Pretty, pretty snow. That's better than the ice we got yesterday, on top of 6 inches of snow! Very slushy mess! Lots of New Englanders without power this weekend...we're very fortunate to have ours...

EG CameraGirl said...

Looks pretty. Hope you didn't need to drive anywhere though!

Unknown said...

LOL - A very familiar site indeed. Welcome to our world of white!

Frankie / Nick said...

MB I didn't sign out of my other email account, so wildrice is also me, lol.

George Townboy said...

Beautiful. You were up early!