HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANNUKAH TO MY DEAR FRIEND MB!!!
(I'm still at work, can't reply to the beautiful comments I have been receiving and I have been posting on an automatic mode... I hope Santa Claus will come rescue me with his reindeers LOL!!!!)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
14 comments:
Funny MB, Well MAYBE NOT. Even so they are pretty pictures.
NJ
Cute photo! Hope you thaw out soon! Happy Holidays!
Neat photo. Cold here too.
Poor thing :(
Hag sameach!!
I feel for you ... I'm about to go dig my car out again. Happy Hanukkah!
It doesn't look much like scooter weather, eh?
No snow here, so I never tire with it!
So much, TOO much snow. Happy Hanukkah!
I'll send some "no snow weather" your way & you send some SNOW my way! We should be able to at least even it out! ;)
You with the very snow, we in Greece only a lot of cold!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
We're kinda' thinkin' the same thing.
Oh deer! (groan). Hope your snow ebbs soon.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANNUKAH TO MY DEAR FRIEND MB!!!
(I'm still at work, can't reply to the beautiful comments I have been receiving and I have been posting on an automatic mode... I hope Santa Claus will come rescue me with his reindeers LOL!!!!)
Happy Hanukkah!
I used to be able to handle a snow shovel. Now it's just a pail and shovel, lol.
LOL! How cute is that!!! I am surprised that you have so much snow yourself,but on the other hand why shouldn't you, we like to share!!
Post a Comment