It is a beautiful morning and nice to see some blue sky. NO SNOW! Well snow is in the forecast but today is supposed to be 'sunny with a few clouds', but very cold, in the teens. But maybe some SUN!! I guess I'll go build a fire. MB

SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO

SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
8 comments:
I'd love to look onto that instead the horrible rain we have here. No chance of snow.
Very nice view indeed:)
Both shots are amazing. Bravo!
These are both just lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!
Wow gorgeous shots MB!
This Arctic front seems to be really hanging in there...
A very pretty view!
Very pretty scene.
You have a great view, that's for sure! More snow? My goodness!
We're in the middle of what Environment Canada is calling "Snowmaggedon." We got six inches yesterday, sunshine and blue skies today, another six inches tomorrow and another storm on Wednesday. I think they called it a scary name to keep people tuned into the Weather Network on TV. ;-)
Post a Comment