MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sky Watch Sunset

Typical me!! I had another photo planned but when I saw the sky tonight I shifted gears. The sky was beautiful and I grabbed my camera and raced down the road (away from all the trees) and aimed west.
1. Sunset over Port Susan Bay with a trace of the Olympics in the background.
2. Just more sky.

To see more sky from around the world or to participate go to:
www.skyley.blogspot.com



15 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh I really like the photos you have chosen. The colours are so warm and beautiful.
Happy SWF.

kayleen said...

gorgeous sunset photos. thanks for sharing

Diederick Wijmans said...

Beautiful...beautiful colours!!

Lilli & Nevada said...

What a lovely sunset you captured there.

Chuck Pefley said...

Yes, it was a stunning sunset last night! Glad to see it extended up to your neck of the woods :) Nice!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Sensational. Those colours are on fire.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

MB: I must say I'm glad you switched gears and showed this neat sky.

Janice Thomson said...

Outstanding photos MB. Such a vibrant sunset!

chrome3d said...

I know the feeling the new photo is so much better than the one you have already chosen. Just sky, just great.

There is more action in blogland than there is in CAS.

Alpicks Treasures said...

You sure get some nice shots of the sun set. Love them.

Kelly said...

Oh Wow! These are gorgeous! The colors are so lovely and it must have just been wonderful to see it at the end of your day!

Gretchen said...

Just stunning! Happy SWF!

George Townboy said...

Wow! Amazing skies, MB. Good thing you ran down the road to get these shots!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous scene!!!

Flying Solo said...

This is to beautiful. Amazing place where you live!