MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's a miracle!

I could not believe it when the clouds parted and the sun came out. It was glorious and even warm in side the house. Now the snow up here will start to melt. It is mostly gone down in the Valley. And tonight the tiny sliver of the moon seemed so shiny until it disappeared behind the dark clouds.

I always liked my little skunk.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a wonderful Nature Artist. Your skunk looks like it is curious but is being a little cautious too with its tail up and all.

Stacey and I enjoyed watching the sun go down too. There are a lot of swans up here near the house and they were fun to see flying with the sun glistening off of them.

Janice Thomson said...

Can't get over your delightful and excellent artwork MB! What a treat to see this morning.

Jim Klenke said...

Thats a cute one. Hopefully, you will have time for all of the snow to melt before the next storm hits.

George Townboy said...

I'm so happy for me, I won't have to use my borrowed shovel after all. LOL

Great shots. That's quite a post the skunk is striking!

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
That little skunk looks real. Whats it made of?
How is Bingo? Did you keep the other puppy?
NANCY jO

EG CameraGirl said...

Love your skunk. ;-) (Can't believe I just wrote that. LOL)

Isn't it amazing how beautiful the sun is when you haven't seen it for a while. I sure hope some of that snow melts soon!

Flying Solo said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!

Good luck! Good luck! Good luck! Good luck!

Small City Scenes said...

George, you still need the shovel.

Chuck Pefley said...

Miraculous indeed! I actually went for a scooter ride today. What a wonderful feeling ... I'd almost forgotten how riding lifts my spirits. Enjoy this small window in our weather!

Linda Reeder said...

We went out to do some shopping today and while it wasn't sunny, it wasn't windy or raining or snowing and it was well above freezing. Hurray!