MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, December 28, 2008

slip-slip-sliding........

The boys were having a great time sledding on the road. Thank goodness we have zero traffic. They really have had a good time the past couple weeks but now the snow is slowly going away. Maybe I can dig my car out too. MB



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were sledding here on a small hill too and the dogs would chase us to the bottom. They almost loved sledding more than we did.

Flying Solo said...

Yipe, yipe, yipe!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't look like fun to me but to them it must have been great. The dog is either concerned for their welfare or enjoying himself too. Nice shot.

Maria said...

Ah what a winter wonderland and what fun the children (and the dog!)are having in the snow!
Yipe, yipe, yipe!!!
I'm still waiting for snow but today the leaves were frosted, maybe a first step in the right direction?

George Townboy said...

It will be a winter to remember. The second photo is tremendous!

Nancy Jo said...

Yep, our snow is melting too. Hope you can find your car. Love my card!! Thank you. prettiest one I got this year.
NANCY JO

Debbie Courson Smith said...

I have a sister in Stanwood who says her boys have been doing exactly the same thing :)

Jim Klenke said...

Sure he said yipe. LOL. Bad thing about snow is the melting and the dirty snow.

Anonymous said...

Brings back some fun memories!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm just now catching up on a few of your last posts because I've been visiting relatives in New York State. I hope you can dig your car out soon!

Jane Hards Photography said...

Looks like my kind of fun.