MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I couldn't resist......

....a few more pictures of Mt. Rainier. We have had rainy, overcast days lately and when I saw this sky this morning and the grand Mountain, herself, rising through the dawn I couldn't NOT take another shot. The second picture was yesterday morning before we got complete cloud cover. I never get enough of the mountain---I hope you don't either. MB



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep posting as many photos as you want of that mountain!!! I'll never tire of it!!! IT'S MAGNIFICENT!!! And look at that sunrise - WOW - WOW!!! Gorgeous - like I've said before, how do you get anything done w/ a view like that?!?!

Victor said...

Beautiful. The first shot is ready to be a calendar.

Bettey said...

Hello from your mountain neighbor to the south (Mt Hood). I love these shots. Especially the second one, where it is barely visible through the fog and clouds. Awesome!

EG CameraGirl said...

Even on overcast days the mountain looks spectacular! What a view!

Carletta said...

That first one is beautiful!
Always a good choice MB.

Nancy Jo said...

OK, WOW!
nj

Flying Solo said...

Never never tired of it!!
Neverrrrrr

Frankie / Nick said...

Absolutely stunning! Who could possibly tire of scenery as such, keep it up and up and up!

Jim Klenke said...

I'm not tired of seeing it. Since we dont have them here, they are amazing to me.

Janice Thomson said...

Wow! I might have to get the paintbrush out again - these are fantastic!