MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Frozen moments and Kylee

1. Side yard
2. I actually caught sparkles on the snow
3. Frozen fern at the waterfall by the pond
4. Frozen water bubbles at the waterfall
5. Kylee on Macaroni with bingo and Jewel by the pond





12 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh what gorgeous photos one and all MB. Love Kylee's reflection in the pond. Good for you catching the sparkly snow - awesome pic!

Gayle said...

The frozen bubbles is an amazing shot!

Anonymous said...

Frozen water bubble? How cold is it? WOW! We got about an inch of ice yesterday - no snow though! That's all I want is snow!!!!!!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Beautiful sparkles in the snow! And loook at those frozen bubbles. I love the horses name. Hmmm. What did the horse do to get called Macaroni? ;-)

Bettey said...

Wow!! I totally love them all, but especially the bubbles!

Jane Hards Photography said...

These are real pridddddddddy! I love to crunch that snow underfoot.

George Townboy said...

Wow, MB, they are all gorgeous, but the one of Kylee is an AWARD WINNER!! Remember that when the fair comes round.

Chuck Pefley said...

Lovely frozen images ... and the bike is priceless ... you can almost make out what it is. One of your grandchildrens' bikes?

Linda Reeder said...

The frozen bubbles are amazing!

Linda Reeder said...

MB, that fire was right across the street from our place! One of our family members saw the report and sent email with news photos. Shocking! We're lucky the wind wasn't blowing in our direction that day.

Flying Solo said...

I love that last one!

crittoria said...

Wonderful photos! I love riding bareback in the winter - the horses are so warm and fuzzy!!