MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Waiting for Summer

Linking to Signs2~~~~~HERE

10 comments:

Lesley said...

the old bike in front of the stand really makes this picture!!

Bill said...

Pretty nice lemonade shack. I like the crooked sign and the bike too. A well composed image, MB.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Winter hasn't started and I am looking forward to summer..Cute photo. Happy Wednesday, enjoy your day!

Taken For Granted said...

A fine looking lemonade stand. While it is not spring yet, I would like a glass right now.

William Kendall said...

A wonderful shot!

RedPat said...

A great shot! I can hardly wait until summer again!

Michelle said...

That looks so inviting right now!

Tom said...

...it will be a while before I see this here!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Aren't we all. Well, at least for spring. - Margy

ellen b. said...

Love it!