MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Mosaic Monday

Just a few shots of the furry friends
Goaties---Sheryl and Darrel--Honks the Donks and Tula then tula tula and then Dorothy and Klyde and the Fabulous Jewel
                           Repeat
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~~~HERE

11 comments:

Lorrie said...

Those goats are so cute! Happy new week to you!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I love all the farm animals and the dogs. They are all so cute.
Love the images and mosaics. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Tom said...

...a sleepy bunch!

Jenn Jilks said...

What a nice mosaic! Your barns are charming, too!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

Our furry critters enrich our lives

ellen b. said...

Ahh...sweet mosaics!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all posing for you! I like the goats...they are as cute as can be! Holiday hugs!

William Kendall said...

What cute critters!

betty-NZ said...

So cute! Love the little critters!

Angie said...

Marybeth - awww. Repeat. awww. Adorable with a Capital A! These cuties are always welcome at Mosaic Monday!

Rose said...

Big sigh here...wish I could pet them all!