MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Differences----in the Valley

Two very different outfits

Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~~~HERE

8 comments:

Lea said...

Though the second one is very pretty, I am drawn to the older farm. Imagine all the stories it could tell!
Happy New Year!

Tom said...

...I wonder if they both are operating farms or if the second one is a 'gentleman's farm.' I was out today and most of the barns that I found looked like the first one. Thanks Mary Beth, enjoy your week.

Bill said...

Old vs new. I love the first barn but both are beautiful in their own way.

William Kendall said...

Both views appeal to me.

Rose said...

and I like them both!

ellen b. said...

Different but both charming in their own way. :)

The Furry Gnome said...

I see the same things here.

Lowell said...

Thank you for sharing but I think that I'd rather live and work on the 2nd farm! Love those white fences!