My house a few Christmases ago
Haven't done any decorating yet------
Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~~~HERE
Haven't done any decorating yet------
Linking up with Mosaic Monday~~~~~~HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
11 comments:
Happy MosaicMonday - I enjoyed your collage.
...we are a bit sluggish this year too.
Pretty mosaics! And a fun time of year to take your time and enjoy the holidays! Hugs!
Very pretty!
Our tree and ornaments are no shows so far here at our new place. We'll have to get our act together soon. It has to be up in time for our small Christmas open house here on Sunday afternoon. :)
Fun collage from the past. My post is full of collages from the past.
Happy MOSAIC Monday
Muchđź’–love
Very pretty to see!
Marybeth - your cardinal ornament reminds me of some very aged ornaments that my Mom used to have - several variety of birds. Over time, the plumage got pretty dingy and stopped covering the foam form underneath. I have not thought about those decorations for a very long time, and I appreciate you bringing this cherished memory back to mind. Thanks for joining Mosaic Monday (and I hope your tree is decorated soon, if you want to!)
Your home was beautiful at Christmas that year! If I had to show a picture of personal home decorations, I could only ever show past Christmases. Just one of the changes due either to travel or to getting older -- or possibly to both!
I have got up the tree and that is about it...
There's always next year. :-) Joy of the season to you.
Post a Comment