My dog Bingo became ill a few days ago and on Christmas Eve morning just did not want to get up. We took him to the vet immediately but to no avail. He was ready to go play with all the pups that went before him. We will meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.
I am thankful that we got to spend 11 1/2 years as best friends.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
To read it al click ~~~~~~HERE
Baby Bingo
All grown up
linking to Thankful Thursday~~~~~~~~HERE
lin
I am thankful that we got to spend 11 1/2 years as best friends.
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
To read it al click ~~~~~~HERE
Baby Bingo
All grown up
linking to Thankful Thursday~~~~~~~~HERE
lin



17 comments:
Oh, I am sorry to hear about Bingo. It is painful when you have to let you dog go. I miss my buddy Flash.
Aw crap! It is so hard to lose a beloved member of the family and I know how much Bingo meant to you. But as you said, Bingo brought you much joy over the course of his life and for that we can be thankful. I get all emotional every time I see a golden retriever. I miss our Haley so much!
...sorry to hear about Bingo, Rainbow Bridge is new to me.
NO!!!!!!!
I am so very sorry.
My heart breaks for you to.
Run free sweet baby.
We will miss you.
Linda, Astro and Mitzie
Aw, and on Christmas too. Losing a beloved pet is so hard. RIP, Bingo, and condolences to your family.
He was a grand and good dog. I'm very sorry.
So sorry to hear this sad news. Rainbow bridge has lots of old buddies that will comfort each other and then run around and play. Glad you had all those years to share with him.
Oh Noooooooooo.
The second such sad posting today.
My heart breaks for you. I've enjoyed following Bingo.
Loads of hugs, love, and prayers. I know your heart is breaking. Mine aches for you. :(
A lovely tribute. Losing a loved pet is so hard. It's good to be able to remember the good times. - Margy
Hello,
So sorry for the loss of Bingo. Sending HUGS!
Mary Beth,
So sorry to hear about Bingo. He had a good run with a good care taker. But I know he will be missed. We sure get taken in by our pets they become a really big part of our everyday life. Good boy.
Nancy Jo
My condolences to you on the loss of your close friend, Bingo. It is alway hard to lose a pet that has become a real family member. Your photographs of him are a perfect memorial.
I am so sorry to hear about Bingo. Pets are family to us, so I understand your loss.
So sorry to hear this sad news. There are many pet family members and friends waiting for us all at the rainbow bridge.
He will meet our beloved pets there - I focus on us all being with them at the end of our journeys here - a joyful reunion.
Sorry to hear about Bingo.
Oh, MB, I think this is the first time I have seen a pic of him as a pup....he was so, so adorable. I am still so sorry for your loss...
Post a Comment