CDP theme for the first day of 2019 happens to be "Best or Favorite Photo of the Year".
I couldn't decide---I think I have taken some terrific shots but I do like this one. The Butterflies were very friendly this past Summer
Linking to CDP Theme Day~~~~~~HERE
I couldn't decide---I think I have taken some terrific shots but I do like this one. The Butterflies were very friendly this past Summer
Linking to CDP Theme Day~~~~~~HERE

11 comments:
...it sure looks like a favorite to me, Happy New Year.
That is beautiful!
Happy New Year!
awwwwwwwww
I wuv flutterbys
Hoppae nu yaer
Very pretty!
Beautiful! Happy New Year!
What a beauty, great choice!
That's one of the most beautiful photos I've seen on this theme day. It's hard to go wrong when you combine the beauty of butterflies and flowers. I guess maybe that's one reason why God brings them together to meet each other's needs. Happy New Year!
That is an excellent photo among many excellent photos. Good choice. Happy New Year.
Butterflies and flowers . . . a winning combination.
What makes this so beautiful are the colors and the sharpness! It's a winner by any measure. Happy New Year, my friend!
Nature is an artist.
Post a Comment