MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, December 28, 2018

Bird flyway

On the ranch is a thermal pond.  It never freezes over and many different birds migrate there.  Today is the Goose class or is it Geese class











Linking up with Eileen's Saturday Critters~~~~~HERE

9 comments:

Lowell said...

I dunno, MB, but I heard a guy yell out, "Hey, ya ever see so many gooses?"

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely series on the geese. I enjoy watching them in flight. You some pretty blue sky captures too. The farm is a great place for birding. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post today and the past year. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day and weekend! PS, I also appreciate all the comments you have left me this past year, thanks again! Happy New year to you and your family!

Tom said...

,,,neat shots, but they seem a bit unorganized.

Bill said...

They're putting on an aerial show for you.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

You make me want to be there.

William Kendall said...

Marvelous shots of them in action.

Rose said...

Oh, I would love to be there to see all these....

Lea said...

Great photos!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Betty J. Crow said...

Beautiful in-flight shots!