I knew I heard someone singing tra la la la la very softly and it was you. :) Great looking mosaics, some beautiful Christmas decorations there. Have a wonderful evening, MB.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Pretty!
Have a great week!
...beautiful for this festive time of year.
Hello, Pretty Christmas tree and decorations. I love the Cardinal candle? The Santas are cute. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and have a great new week!
My heart goes pitty pat to see all of the beautiful decorations! It's such a fun time of year! Happy holidays!
Good feeling. Happy Mosaic Monday
much love...
Those are some serious decorations!
I knew I heard someone singing tra la la la la very softly and it was you. :) Great looking mosaics, some beautiful Christmas decorations there.
Have a wonderful evening, MB.
MB - Oh, how I do love Christmas. Everywhere is so festive with color and light. Thanks for festooning Mosaic Monday this week!
I love all the holiday scenes you've gathered here.
Your mosaics have me in a Christmas mood. I think I shall make some more paper chains this evening. :-)
Post a Comment