So much to see and love here, MB. The header collage is wonderful and I love the dock, too. Hope you're doing well and Lois and I send you our love and best wishes for a great holiday. I'll be back in a couple of weeks...getting better, but taking it one day at a time.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
12 comments:
A pretty scene.
Wonderful winter-scene !
...a beautiful sky.
Hello,
Beautiful sky and scene! Enjoy your day and have a happy weekend!
I love clouds
♥ ♥ ♥
That is a wonderful sky!
Have a great weekend!
Glorious sky!
Beautiful sky shot!
A wonderful sky!
An excellent view!
Looks like a good place to sail, but with those clouds I would stay moored to the dock.
So much to see and love here, MB. The header collage is wonderful and I love the dock, too. Hope you're doing well and Lois and I send you our love and best wishes for a great holiday. I'll be back in a couple of weeks...getting better, but taking it one day at a time.
Post a Comment