Oh fabulous. I love the scene. Pity about the orange sign spoiling it but I suppose it's better than falling over...
left a message on MC but no, that exhibition is not permanent and should have finished two weeks ago but is still on. Go figure...maybe cos it's been popular.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
8 comments:
How appropriate after Tuesday...
:-0
What an interesting shot, MB. Abrupt edge indeed!
Oh fabulous. I love the scene. Pity about the orange sign spoiling it but I suppose it's better than falling over...
left a message on MC but no, that exhibition is not permanent and should have finished two weeks ago but is still on. Go figure...maybe cos it's been popular.
A somewhat odd location for that sign ... any flooding up your way?
To a dangerous adventure?
That is an odd place for a sign - is the river really deep right there?
Gorgeous shots though MB
Looks like its kinda hidden. I wonder if someone moved it behind the brush for a mother in law?
Whew! Be careful.
Post a Comment