MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn Leaves

The falling leaves la la la la la..........
1. Maple Leaf
2. Blueberry bushes in winter color
3. Washington Hawthorne
4. My front walk-way
5. Maple leaf





11 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The leaves are so beautiful. I wish they were this colour a little longer than just a few days! Your front walkway is covered - I like walking through rustling leaves.

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm fixing to do is post some fall scenes! Nice shots!

Profile Not Available said...

I especially love the "carpet" of leaves!

Anonymous said...

Ok, well I changed my mind and posted some Camera Critters shots.

Alpicks Treasures said...

I love the picture of all the leaves on the ground. Very Pretty.

Hope said...

I just love the colors of Autumn. You have some amazing Fall photos here!

raf said...

Beautiful post, MB. Thank you! Can't get enough of that great autumn color....will be gone in just few more blinks.

Flying Solo said...

No colors like those here!
You walkway is fantastic!

Lady Di Tn said...

MB
Great photos of the fall color. I am surfing while printing a few more invitations. It is easier to print a few at a time than all at once. I am posting mainly photos on Kitty Justice as I do not have time to write and that might not be every day. Just while I am working at the same time on the show. Peace

crittoria said...

Gorgeous photos! Our colors are all gone now... :-(

Maria said...

What a beautiful autumn post! How beautifully is your walkway decorated!