Looking through an old farmstead fence at Mt. Baker and surrounding hills. The hills have a touch of snow from the night before. The sky is pale blue with a whisp of clouds.
To see more Sky Watch or to paricipate go to http://www.skyley.blogspot.com
MB Great photo. The previous post shows us your wonderful humor. I wish you could put the sound of those geese with the photos. I put some fall color on today.Peace
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
19 comments:
Beautiful photo!
i like......
Very nice shot. Beautiful snow-covered Mt. Baker peaking over.
Love the photo, great composition, and really appreciated the humor of your previos post.
The wispy clouds over the mountain are sooo pretty, MB.
Mt. Baker is too beautiful!
Glad that ciil pale blue and rose sky let us see it :)
That's great!
This photo looks like it was taken in eastern Washinton not on the west side of the Cascades. Nice photo for sure.
We had a anow capped mountain for about 2 minutes. This is how it shoul look. Grand shot.
I just love shots like this - the classic wooden fencepost with grasses in the foreground and amazing views behind. Lovely!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
MB
Great photo. The previous post shows us your wonderful humor. I wish you could put the sound of those geese with the photos. I put some fall color on today.Peace
Nice scene. I love your perspective.
Big sky, MB, for a big mountain. Lovely SWF scene!
Ahhh. Before the rains came.
Lovely photo. Excellent composition.
MaryBeth: That is a neat sky capture.
Neat way to present the hills and Mt. Baker. I like the touch of looking through the wire and tall grass.
Oh my that is sooo beautiful Mary Beth.
Nice, MB!
Post a Comment