MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, November 13, 2008

today's sky and tonight's moon---Sky Watch

After days of monsoon rains the sun came out today and the sky was beautiful with many layers of clouds. And then the moon tonight is so full. I took many pics of the moon but like this one through the bamboo.

To see more sky pics or to participate go to www.skyley.blogspot.com



26 comments:

Flying Solo said...

So good you could take the photo of the moon. Its fantastic!!!!

Brad Myers said...

Nice sky watch Friday capture.

Jim Klenke said...

I like your moon. It has been so big and beautiful this week.

Carletta said...

Wow - that moon shot is awesome!!!

Linda Reeder said...

Great pics. Yes, it was great to have the rain stop!

raf said...

Two beautiful sky images you've made Mary Beth, of our grand fall day and night after our most recent soaker!

Anonymous said...

Love your moon shot!! I also love your title banner. Beautiful barn shot.

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Beautiful photos - especially the moon shot.

A

Kay said...

I love your moon with the grass. It's so very artistic.

Grammy said...

Truly awesome pictures.I love the moon shot.

AphotoAday said...

Really love that second shot... There's two other posts this week (so far) that are similar (one with an airplane, and another with branches)...

magiceye said...

both pics are superb!
in the 1st pic the huge cloud seems to be descending gradually onto the ground... beautiful

George Townboy said...

That's a stunning moon shot, MB!! Belongs in a gallery.

Steve Buser said...

The second shot really blew me away.

dot said...

Beautiful moon shot and I really love your header picture. It looks like a painting.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Denise: What lovely skies you have shown in these great shots. That Moon throuh the grass is neat.

Marcel said...

Great photos. I hope the floods have gone down.

You are so right about brothers too.

Olga said...

love the picture of the moon! what a clear shot.

Raquel Sabino Pereira said...

THE BEST PHOTO OF THE MOON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

So this is the calm after the storm. The moon shot is very spooky too.

Anonymous said...

That moon shot is great!

Vic said...

can i just say that i looove the moon! :) nice!

Hope said...

Such gorgeous photography! I love the shot of the moon through the bamboo! Beautiful!

HappyK said...

I think that's the best moon picture I've ever seen. It's fantastic.
I love the clouds in the blue sky too. Great photos!!!!

Juneau Alaska Photos said...

Greetings from Juneau (Alaska) Daily Photo!
I love the picture of old Luna. The silhouette of the grass is great. Nice job!:)

Janice Thomson said...

Awesome moon pic MB - just beautiful!