MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, November 10, 2008

Old Barns in and around Stanwood

I bet they have lots of stories to tell. I sure wish they could talk.





8 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

HA! Looks like we were thinking the same thing today - Old Barns. The second one is a barn roof? Interesting!

Marcel said...

I bet you are right about the stories. I too wish I could hear them all.

Unknown said...

I love your barn picture. We have a huge migratory history here in Klamath Falls area too. The 6 national Wildlife Refuges scattered across the Klamath Basin host over one milllion birds during peak migration periods. It serves as wintering ground for as many as 500 bald eagles.

raf said...

Yep, probably better stories than in the house. Like this series, MB!

Flying Solo said...

They talk! You just have to learn to listen to them :)

crittoria said...

Beautiful old buildings!

Janice Thomson said...

Cool shots - love the framing of the second one. Nifty old buildings.

Alpicks Treasures said...

They dont look to old. Great shots.