I took this photo Thursday morning at 7:15. I have a door from my bedroom to the deck and I enjoy this view even when the mountain (Rainier) isn't out. I took this photo Thursday early evening at 4:15. See the flying saucers. They go by every few weeks.
What a beautiful view you have. wonderful phots. and I love the flying saucers. Friday morning on the way to breakfast the clouds were lit in such a way that it looked life the top of the mountain was cut off flat. I didn't have my camers, but I kept staring at it, trying to figure out why it looked so real.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
12 comments:
Lovely! Was that Saturday ??? Certainly different than my Saturday weather (sigh)!
Very unique colors, I love these pics. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers!
Regina In Pictures
Wow! I sure like that first shot. Dont let the ET's pick you!!!!!
MB
Happy belated Burpday!!!!!!
Lovely photos and I had a good laugh at Keylee boots and sign. How is the new pup? Peace
Beautiful photos! How lucky you are to have such views from your bedroom!
What a beautiful view you have. wonderful phots. and I love the flying saucers.
Friday morning on the way to breakfast the clouds were lit in such a way that it looked life the top of the mountain was cut off flat. I didn't have my camers, but I kept staring at it, trying to figure out why it looked so real.
A deck off your bedroom! That's very, very cool. Stanwood has gorgeous skies.
Very Scarey there. Happy Belated Birthday...
That is your view every single day of the year? OMGosh, you are sooo lucky! I'd love to have that view!!!
Gorgeous shots, MB!! I love flying saucers.
You have a wondeful view from your neck of the woods. I like your UFO's.
Wow, wow and wow MB! Stupendous shots.
Post a Comment