2 very different Mailbox holders
1st Holder---very huge . With attack bug sitting next to it.
Now this ingenious holder was near Oso with stage coach bringing the mail.
Neither sleet nor hil.........well it is pretty slow moving
Linking to Tom's Tuesdays Treasures~~~~~~HERE
1st Holder---very huge . With attack bug sitting next to it.
Now this ingenious holder was near Oso with stage coach bringing the mail.
Neither sleet nor hil.........well it is pretty slow moving
Linking to Tom's Tuesdays Treasures~~~~~~HERE

13 comments:
...Mary Beth, what neat and crazy stuff you have here. These are the things I dream of finding! What an imagination some folks have. Thanks for stopping by, I hope that you have another treasure or two to share.
These are wild! I can't imagine the post office would actually allow such goofy-looking things. But you ought to see our postman! So I guess goofy-looking is not a deterrent. We have one of those neighborhoods where everyone has to have the same black mailbox. Boring!!!!
The coach is amazing....and that mail box looks pretty scary!
That first one would scare the stuffing out of me! Can you imagine walking past that at night and catching it in your flash light beams . . . not to mention people driving by in their cars at night. Scary!!!
Love creative gardening. Thanks for sharing.
What unique yard treasures. Very creative people behind those creations. Nice find and thanks for sharing.
Ha, ha. Fantastic choices for Tuesday Treasures! I love the first one. People have imagination. That's very good.
Wonderfully eclectic!
Great looking sculpture, most creative. I love the look of the giant mosquito, but one that size is creepy.
Cool stuff! I see these scrap metal creations at garden shows and am amazed at the creative minds at work.
Fun stuff!
Iwildest mailboxes I've ever seen!
Oh, my goodness, MB...these are wild and almost scary! LOL I would love to be able to come up with something comparable for our mailman...just to see/hear what he would say.
Post a Comment