MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Fergie

This 1953 Ferguson Tractor is a workaholic.  She takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

She has that dandy bucket that gets LOTS of use.  She also pulls a bush hog through the tall grass in the pastures~~~she does so much.
'
We call her FERGIE

Linking to Tom's Tuesday's Treasures~~~~~HERE

10 comments:

Tom said...

...it looks a bit like my Ford 8N. Old pre-computer tractors today bring big bucks these days, any hand guy can work on them. Thanks Mary Beth for driving by with Fergie. What might you have next?

A Colorful World said...

Love her...a treasure that has served farmers for decades!

Rose said...

A real useful treasure! I would love her, even though I have no use for her.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

That's a great tool. - Margy

Michelle said...

Fergie looks like a great machine!

Lowell said...

1953 ... let's see ... I was a junior in high school. I've taken a lickin' and keep on tickin' too. Well, sort of. And it ain't fair a tractor is cuter than I am!

BTW re comment on Ocala: You wouldn't want to jump in that water for any reason as it contains a few gators which are often seen from the dock! Best you just sit down next to that woman and have a nice little chat! I'd hate to lose you after all we've been through! :)

William Kendall said...

It looks like it's used to work!

Linda Reeder said...

Cool!That's one old, reliable tractor!

Linda said...

That's an old one!

betty-NZ said...

They sure don't make things like they used to! Thanks for sharing!