Random shots close to home
Cool Huge chair at local nursery
We call these Bluebells but I know they have a 'real' name
Love the Peonies
English Grade Rd. by my home
Rainbow from the back deck
My fothergilla blooming---I love the plant
The baby chicks are growing up
Being outside watching and observing what goes one is the BEST!! Go outside
Linking up to Outdoor Wednesday~~~~~HERE
Cool Huge chair at local nursery
We call these Bluebells but I know they have a 'real' name
Love the Peonies
English Grade Rd. by my home
Rainbow from the back deck
My fothergilla blooming---I love the plant
The baby chicks are growing up
Being outside watching and observing what goes one is the BEST!! Go outside
Linking up to Outdoor Wednesday~~~~~HERE

11 comments:
...wonderful sights, my fothergilla is in its glory.
Nice randoms and that's some Adirondack chair.
Love your header photo!
My yard is a mess to much rain to get out and work.
Linda C
I think I recognize that chair from the freeway. - Margy
The rainbow's my favourite. Here we call those chairs Muskoka chairs, but I think that's the biggest one I've seen.
Great series. Love that chair; they seem to be everywhere in one form or another. The "bluebells" are similar if not the same as the bluebells of Texas which grow profusely everywhere during the spring in the Lone State State.
Your outdoors pictures are so good. Just makes me want to take a walk down that road you showed or sit in that HUGE chair, smell the peonies (i do love them).. Great post.
Oh, MB, this is such a wonderful set of photos...and have I told you every time I open your blog, I just love that shot in your header. It makes me feel almost like I can just step into it.
With a let up in the rain, today was an outside day for us. Lots of outdoor cleaning today.
What a fun post! I enjoy random local sights, they are different and interesting. Your flowers are so pretty!
We love that big chair. I always hope that someone would be sitting in it when we go past - though I don't know how they'd get up there.
Post a Comment