MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fields of Gold......



 .....Dandelions or Meadow Gold
 .....Hills of Spring Green right behind the house
 .....A Walk into the woods in Green
 ......A Walk to the River in Spring Green also
....Linking to Outdoor Wednesday~~~~~HERE

12 comments:

Lowell said...

Looks like a paradise...haven't seen a dandelion in years. I wonder why we don't have them down here? Love your header; love every one of these shots. Gorgeous camera work.

LV said...

We have a few filed of yellow now and then, but nothing to compare to this. Gorgeous.

Rose said...

....You'll forget the sun in his jealous sky as we walk in fields of gold....Fields of Gold

Every time I take a picture of fields of gold or see someone else the song the above is taken from runs through my mind. And these are fields of gold..make no mistake. And I love them.

A Colorful World said...

Stunningly beautiful scenery! Just loved these photos! Can't find Watery Wed. anymore...will link my latest post to Outdoor Wednesday which I have seen, and noticed just now on yours....

Bill said...

All that yellow is gorgeous. A feast for the eyes. Excellent photos!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful. You half expect Julie Andrews to come running into that meadow and start singing.

Cloudia said...

Fields of treasure!

Tom said...

...you sure live in a beautiful neck of the woods.

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

The Furry Gnome said...

I love that picture of the road in the woods.

Linda Reeder said...

I'm glad the dandelion field isn't close to my yard, but since it isn't I can really appreciate it's beauty.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Aren't they fabulous? So many this year. I love how the roads are lined with them. It's certainly a great year for them around here. Did you enjoy the sun today? More tomorrow - and the next day - and the next - we'll get spoiled.