MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Outdoor Wednesday~~~Today and Yesterday

Lots of shots here--be patient
The farmers are out in the fields now preparing the soil for planting
 Tractor with trac and discs
 Snowy Mt. Baker in background

 Sprayer on the road~~~~We share the road out here


 A plow from yesteryear
 Beautiful horses



Linking to Outdoors Wednesday~~~~~HERE

13 comments:

Lowell said...

Those horses are magnificent. But I think when it comes to plowing I'd go with those massive machines! :) Gorgeous photos, MB!

Tom said...

...some fancy tack on those draft horse.

Linda said...

What Lowell said, "Those Horses are Magnificent!"
I don't know anything about horses but I can see they are well taken care of. Love your header picture too.
Linda C

Bill said...

Those are some beautiful strong horses. I wonder how many people today use horses to plow.

William Kendall said...

Powerful horses! I can never get enough views of that mountain.

Taken For Granted said...

Love your horse plowing photos. The horses look great, and these horses look very welled cared for.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Those work horses are just wonderful!!!

Jeanna said...

I am always trying to get a good tractor shot. I love hours, especially the horses and plow.

Rose said...

I love tem all, but the horse ones especially!

Michelle said...

We have some gentlemen who plow with mules around my small town. I always love to stop and watch. Their mules are gorgeous.

The Furry Gnome said...

Love those pix of the workhorses!

A Colorful World said...

Very cool! Love the draft horses!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Love the horse team. - Margy