Yesterday we had a series of storms roll through---nothing too serious where we are but South had high winds and huge rain. This pic was taken by my daughter from the deck and she called it "Storm Over". Do you see Mount Rainier peeking through.
Linking to SKY WATCH~~~HERE
Linking to SKY WATCH~~~HERE


14 comments:
So pretty!
...a lovely sight.
A beautiful scene!
Have a great week-end!
Very picturesque, I love it!
Your header reminds me so much of the road I lived on in Fairbanks. The road was named Red Fox and it looked just like this one.
Ethereal comes to mind with this one.
I don't like wild storms but sometimes the aftermath is worth getting the camera out as it was in this case. Kudos to your daughter. She has some of her mama's photographic genes.
Such beautiful countryside. Most appealing.
Such a beautiful view - we felt the storms here, too! x K
Here in south Seattle the storm went on and on. It started here about 3:45 and we were awakened at 3:00 by the loudest sky ripping thunder crash we have ever heard, followed by torrents of rain. Now we will have to wait for the warmth to return.
Gorgeous photo! The world washed clean!
Yes, I see Mount Rainer under the halo of bright light peeping through the clouds. What a beautiful view from your deck! This must be wonderful to see every day. :) Thank you for stopping by for a look at my Friday Sillies, SWF, & More contribution yesterday. Have a good weekend!
~Curious as a Cathy
This is just beautiful...reminds me of the Thomas Kincade paintings.
What an amazing shot and view!
I spy that mountain! Rain's bringing beautiful greenery though.
Post a Comment