Kylee and her great running horse~~Macaronie
"She never moved stars from their courses
But she loved Jesus
And rode fast horses!!"~~someone said
And of course one does need BOOTS
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~HERE
"She never moved stars from their courses
But she loved Jesus
And rode fast horses!!"~~someone said
And of course one does need BOOTS
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~HERE



12 comments:
They look like they have an amazing partnership, lovely mosaics and those boots!
What a pretty granddaughter you have! Love those tall blue boots!
...lovely.
Beautiful young woman ... a girl and her horse! Love those boots! Happy Monday.
She's a stunning young woman and I know she's a great rider. This is a super tribute. Love all the boots, especially the ones with the fringe - they look like rodeo boots!
Hello, your granddaughter is pretty. Great shots of her and her horse!
I am still running a little behind visiting my critter links! Thanks so much for linking up, have a great new week ahead!
A girl with a horse needs boots! Lovely mosaics. Pretty granddaughter.
Love this, MB! She is a pretty girl and has a great looking horse!
your granddaughter is a beautiful young woman! And I bet she rides fast and beautifully ! Great mosaic.
Such a lovely young woman! She looks right at home with this beautiful horse. I bet she rides like a dream!
I bet my Tony Lama's would cost a whole lot more these days. - Margy
Wonderful shots of the two of them.
Post a Comment